Dr. John Brick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Brick?

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

The first time I saw Dr. Brick he spent more than 30 minutes with me compared to 5 minutes with another urologist at a different hospital.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Best Doctor that I have ever been to. We drive 3 hours each way so that I can see him. I have a rare neurological disease that I couldn't get diagnosed where I live. After a few visits and many tests he was able to determine what disease that I had. I had been searching for several years for what I had. Wait time is great and his staff is great. He always spends as much time that I need with him.

Understanding

Posted on June 9th, 2015

He listens to what you are saying. I have been under his care for several years for migraines. He is a wonderful doctor. Thank you for caring.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Brick for more than 30 years. I have the utmost respect for him as he talks to me and about my condition, never talking down to me. He has been there for me whenever I had questions and always had time for me. He never rushed me through an appointment as if I were a number.

Current painter

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I have not had a good experience with Dr.Brick. I am 22 and I have been having seizures for 7 months. When this all started I was on 100mg of medicine one a day I now take 2,500mg and I am still having seizures. I have no explanation of what kind of seizures I am having I have gotten worse over the past month I asked Dr.Brick what could be causing that his reply was simply I don't know. Every time I go in to see him I leave with a increased dose of medicine not know why or what to expect and come back in 3 months. It has become very frustrating I would love to switch doctors he has not been any help at all

MS

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Best neurologist in WV. I couldn't get diagnosed where I live. I have a very rare neurological disease and was recommended to go see him. After a few visits he determined what I had. I drive 6 hours(3 hours each way) to go see him.

He seemed okay...

Posted on July 12th, 2011

He did not seem like a good communicator to me. He spent a good amount of time with me, but didn't explain things in as much detail as I needed. He is good for people who also have outside resources for information, but I may be leery of someone older going to him and remembering/understanding what he says. He was correct about my diagnosis and made a plan for me that I hope will work.

He gives his best everyday!

Posted on June 19th, 2008

We have taken my mother, who is 91 years old ,to Dr. Brick for the last 10 years. She travels to Florida during the winter and goes boating during the summer with my sister and me. He spends time explaning to Mom what is happening to her and adjusts medicines accordingly. Heruns tests regularly to check for changing developments and always has words of encourgement. What more can you ask of a Doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2017