A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Briguglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Briguglio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briguglio graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Briguglio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Briguglio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Briguglio practice?
Dr. John Briguglio practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Radiologists.