Dr. John Britt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Britt?

September 1st, 2017

Very thorough

As a patient of Dr. Britt I am certain that he has worked hard to help find a cure for me. He spent the time with me that I needed. His nurse is very prompt at return emails or calls as well.

May 17th, 2016

This doctor will purposely lie to you He has no desire to help anyone Cancer patients beware This doctor is evil

April 1st, 2016

Exceptional

Dr Britt was extremely helpful: great listener, gave good, understandable, common sense advice, demonstrated concern and compassion. What I loved most was his statement about the importance and value of the patient's story rather than relying primarily on test results and medical records. I feel very fortunate to have been randomly assigned to his care.

September 13th, 2013

He's a perfect example of what's wrong with American healthcare. I had an emergency referral due to difficulty breathing due to throat swelling. I was given a mountain of paperwork, and informed them I was really having a hard time getting air. I waited in the lobby for about 45 minutes and had four patients that arrived well after me were seen first. Then once I was called back, I sat in Dr. Britts office for over an hour. My boyfriend stepped out after 45 minutes and asked of they could at least get me oxygen, just something, anything because I was clearly in pain. By this point I hadn't experienced a full breath in over 10 hours, with not a moment of sleep. Once dr. Britt finally arrived, he went completely against everything my first doctor suggested, who took time to speak with me, take my vitals and discuss other symptoms I had been experiencing for years which may have been the underlying cause, but was not equipped to physically see the swollen area of my throat. Dr. Britt dismissed any testing, prescribed an acid reflux medication (which upon my own research, I found would likely have an negative interaction with another medication I'm prescribed) called it into the wrong drug store and told me to "take the full bottle whether I thought it was helping or not". I was highly appreciative of them getting me seen under short notice, but I felt that they didn't fully understand how terrified and uncomfortable I really was because I didn't make a production of it. I'm a 21 year old female, so I haven't had much time to be jaded by medical professionals yet, but I really felt it was a perfect example of the get in, get out mentality.

May 16th, 2013

Exlent, Verry Profchinal

He gets it right for you

August 15th, 2012

Mrs. Deborah Ashby

Very kind, caring passionate Dr.!!!! Cleared my ongoing ear problem in ONE visit after seeing several Dr's. Highly recommend this Dr and his staff!!!

July 5th, 2012

Refreshing

The office was friendly and Dr. Britt took the time to listen to my concerns. He is conservative and deliberate in what he orders and prescriptions.

December 19th, 2011

It was great for a doctor to address all your options.

July 4th, 2017