A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brizzolara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brizzolara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brizzolara, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brizzolara graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brizzolara has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brizzolara MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Brizzolara practice?
- Dr. John Brizzolara has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brizzolara practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.