Overall Review

3.8

August 6th, 2015
Big switch
Wanted to see this Dr but after 2 month wait they switched me to another. Was in pain and needed surgery. They said either Bozeman or another 3 month wait. had the surgery and was the worst decision of my life. Would not recommend this clinic to my worst enemy.

February 13th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Brizzolara for 7 years as did my grandfather see him for many years. He has always treated me with compassion and concern. He listens and wants to get to the bottom of things and figure out what is wrong. Occasionally I have to wait a little bit to see him,but generally I am in and out within an hour. He's worth the wait. Also,he understands the disorder of Interstitial Cystitis and will diagnose it, help one understand it and help you deal with it.

December 11th, 2014
Difference in Competant and not Competant
I actually had to cancel my appointment yesterday, due to an accident. I have seen Dr. Brizzerlera since the 90's! Not one time has he ever missed the problem or quickly solved the health problem and the miserable side effects. I recommend to all my friends and wouldn't dare change doctor's. This is not some prompted email. This is straight from my heart!

October 6th, 2013
Dr. Brizzolara is a very kind and caring doctor. He took time to test and explain everything and really helped us. I am very impressed and feel fortunate to have him as our doctor.

October 5th, 2012
Dr. Brizzolara gets the highest marks I can give him. Takes time to listen and explains everything so we can understand. So thankful we chose him. Hard to get a call back from his office but would not change to another doctor for this. office staff is very nice when you get there, just can't return a call in a reasonable amount of time.

August 27th, 2012
Patient
Dr Brizzolara gets the highest points I can give him. Listened to my problems, answered all questions and took the time to fully explain everything. Couldn't have asked for more from a doctor. Not so happy with the office staff as I could never get a return call but would not change doctors because of this. Highly recommend Dr. Brizzolara to anyone needing this type service.

June 22nd, 2012
worst urologist i have ever encountered!!! i had a severe kidney infection for over a week and ran a high temperature.. he diagnosed me with the wrong antibiotic and later called and changed it.. by then i had been sick as a dog for a couple of days not knowing why i wasnt getting any better! it nearly put me in the hospital... i have not seen him since or would i recommend him to anyone!!

November 16th, 2011
Would not absolutely not recommend him!!!
Was rushed the entire time I was in his office. The doctor spent less than 30 seconds in the room with me. I had had a prior CT scan done showing 3 kidney stones ranging between 1-3mm, all on my left side. Refused to give me anything for pain, saying "they will pass". He told me they wont hurt. If they didnt hurt I wouldnt have have been to see the doctor much less spent thousands of dollars on a CT scan. What a waste of time and money.

March 7th, 2011
He is absolutely the kindest and most compassionate doctor I am ever dealt with. I would highly recommend him.

December 22nd, 2009
Dr. Brizzolara is a wonderful urologist and person. He is very highly skilled and a well liked man. My family and I have seen him for years and have been pleased by our treatment from him and his staff. He has always gotten me in immediately for emergencies and always works around my schedule for appointments and procedures. Dr. Brizzolara is a very very good person and wonderful doctor. I would highy recommend anyone to him.