A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Broadbent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Broadbent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broadbent
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Broadbent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Broadbent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Broadbent graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Broadbent has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Western Baptist Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Broadbent MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Broadbent practice?
- Dr. John Broadbent has 1 office location.
Dr. John Broadbent practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Internists and Paducah Cardiologists.