A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Broadbent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Broadbent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Broadbent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Broadbent graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Broadbent has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Western Baptist Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Broadbent MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Broadbent practice?
- Dr. John Broadbent has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Broadbent practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, KY.
See Paducah Internists and Paducah Cardiologists.