Dr. John Brodhead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Brodhead?

Fabulous. Explained so I could understand

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Daughter and elderly father

Posted on July 12th, 2011

Both my father and I were patients of Dr. Brodhead. He was the first doctor who listened so intently to our various symptoms and spent the time necessary, which was usually forty-five minutes. His bedside manner was amazing and he will actually tell you to not be late (we were late for one appt). I don't think we ever had to wait but a few minutes or so...shocking I know. Unfortunately, we have moved and I miss the care that we received from Dr. Brodhead. He was such a professional caring doctor and I feel blessed that both my father and I received such incredible treatment and care.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017