A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brophy is Good. Dr. Brophy has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brophy, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cancer, Neurosurgery, and Neurosurgical Procedures.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brophy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brophy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brophy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Brophy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Brophy practice?
Dr. John Brophy practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Brophy, Dr. Deshawn Brophy, Dr. Jan Brophy, Dr. Hank Brophy, Dr. Shayne Brophy, Dr. Shane Brophy, Dr. Jackie Brophy, Dr. Giovanni Brophy