A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brophy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brophy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brophy, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brophy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Brophy FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Brophy practice?
- Dr. John Brophy has 3 office locations.
- Dr. John Brophy practices Neurological Surgery near , .