A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brophy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brophy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brophy, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brophy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brophy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Brophy FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Brophy practice?
- Dr. John Brophy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brophy practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.