A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brophy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brophy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brophy, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brophy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brophy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brophy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Brophy practice?
Dr. John Brophy practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.