Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  AWESOME Doctor!!  |  show details
by JE on Dec 1st, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Brothers a few years ago and have been extremely happy with him. I have not had a very positive experience with doctors in the past, but he has gone above and beyond anything that I ever expected. Not only does he listen and when I say "listen", I mean he TRULY LISTENS to you, but he actually cares and shows it by his actions. I have several mental health disorders and unlike most doctors I have encountered, he recommends mental health treatments beyond the typical physician response of pushing psych meds down your throat. He is straight forward and checks in with me on a regular basis to see how I'm doing. He has a wonderful bed side manner and a great sense of humor. He has taken good care of me and has never steered me wrong in a course of treatment for whatever I have going on. I highly recommend Dr. Brothers!

|  One of the most patient and caring doctors  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

When I first took Dr.Brothers as my PCP I only chose him because he was closer to where I worked and he was the only one taking in new patients at the time. I have seen him for 3 years in the camino group and every visit he was very patient, caring, and very polite to me and my husband. I had weird positional headaches during my 28th week of pregnancy and when I went to see him he sent me to ER right away. He even called the ER and told them I was enroute and that I shouldnt be waiting too long. I went back again for the same issue after the ER follow up and he called the neurologist on call and he himself made an appointment for me to see him right away. Note that the neuro's schedule was full but Dr.Brothers managed to get me the last apptmt anyway. While I waited for the neuro he allowed me to stay in his exam room with a drip (since I was pregnant) checked on me frequently. His bedside manners are impeccable and never made me feel uncomfortable. All in all I would recommend Dr.Brothers to anyone who is looking for someone to care for them routinely and their families. He may not be an expert at everything but he knows when to send you to a specialist and when to continue treatment with him.

|  Dr. Brothers is excellent!  |  show details
by Francis B. on Apr 1st, 2010

Dr. Brothers is one of the best doctors I've met. Keep up the excellent job!