Dr. John Brothers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Brothers?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Brothers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

Excellent care

I've been with Dr. Brothers for about 3 years. He is very patient, friendly, and thorough. I highly recommend him.

August 29th, 2016

MRS

Dr Brothers is wonderful. He listens to you and allows you to express your opinions on your care. I am so grateful to have a PCP who is so talented and caring.

August 10th, 2015

Excellent Care

I could write a lengthy review singing the praises of Dr. Brothers, but I'll keep it short. If you want a doctor who will actually listen to you, treat you as an individual, do more than throw pills at you, and has a genuine desire to heal patients, this is the doctor for you.

December 1st, 2014

AWESOME Doctor!!

I started seeing Dr. Brothers a few years ago and have been extremely happy with him. I have not had a very positive experience with doctors in the past, but he has gone above and beyond anything that I ever expected. Not only does he listen and when I say "listen", I mean he TRULY LISTENS to you, but he actually cares and shows it by his actions. I have several mental health disorders and unlike most doctors I have encountered, he recommends mental health treatments beyond the typical physician response of pushing psych meds down your throat. He is straight forward and checks in with me on a regular basis to see how I'm doing. He has a wonderful bed side manner and a great sense of humor. He has taken good care of me and has never steered me wrong in a course of treatment for whatever I have going on. I highly recommend Dr. Brothers!

September 6th, 2012

One of the most patient and caring doctors

When I first took Dr.Brothers as my PCP I only chose him because he was closer to where I worked and he was the only one taking in new patients at the time. I have seen him for 3 years in the camino group and every visit he was very patient, caring, and very polite to me and my husband. I had weird positional headaches during my 28th week of pregnancy and when I went to see him he sent me to ER right away. He even called the ER and told them I was enroute and that I shouldnt be waiting too long. I went back again for the same issue after the ER follow up and he called the neurologist on call and he himself made an appointment for me to see him right away. Note that the neuro's schedule was full but Dr.Brothers managed to get me the last apptmt anyway. While I waited for the neuro he allowed me to stay in his exam room with a drip (since I was pregnant) checked on me frequently. His bedside manners are impeccable and never made me feel uncomfortable. All in all I would recommend Dr.Brothers to anyone who is looking for someone to care for them routinely and their families. He may not be an expert at everything but he knows when to send you to a specialist and when to continue treatment with him.

April 1st, 2010

Dr. Brothers is excellent!

Dr. Brothers is one of the best doctors I've met. Keep up the excellent job!

October 21st, 2016