Family Physicians

1201 Alhambra Blvd
Ste 300
Sacramento, CA 95816
916-451-4400
Locations and availability (2)

|  One of the most patient and caring doctors  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

When I first took Dr.Brothers as my PCP I only chose him because he was closer to where I worked and he was the only one taking in new patients at the time. I have seen him for 3 years in the camino group and every visit he was very patient, caring, and very polite to me and my husband. I had weird positional headaches during my 28th week of pregnancy and when I went to see him he sent me to ER right away. He even called the ER and told them I was enroute and that I shouldnt be waiting too long. I went back again for the same issue after the ER follow up and he called the neurologist on call and he himself made an appointment for me to see him right away. Note that the neuro's schedule was full but Dr.Brothers managed to get me the last apptmt anyway. While I waited for the neuro he allowed me to stay in his exam room with a drip (since I was pregnant) checked on me frequently. His bedside manners are impeccable and never made me feel uncomfortable. All in all I would recommend Dr.Brothers to anyone who is looking for someone to care for them routinely and their families. He may not be an expert at everything but he knows when to send you to a specialist and when to continue treatment with him.

|  Dr. Brothers is excellent!  |  show details
by Francis B. on Apr 1st, 2010

Dr. Brothers is one of the best doctors I've met. Keep up the excellent job!