A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN BROTHWELL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN BROTHWELL, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. BROTHWELL graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. BROTHWELL has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BROTHWELL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOHN J. BROTHWELL practice?
Dr. JOHN BROTHWELL practices Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.