A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Morgan Brown MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brown practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pathologists.