A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bruder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bruder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bruder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Bruder MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Bruder practice?
- Dr. John Bruder has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Bruder practices Internal Medicine near Linfield, PA.