A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brunette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brunette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunette
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brunette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brunette, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunette graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brunette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brunette MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Brunette practice?
- Dr. John Brunette has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brunette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Orthopedic Surgeons.