A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brunts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brunts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunts
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Brunts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunts graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brunts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Brunts MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Brunts practice?
- Dr. John Brunts has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brunts practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.