A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunts graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brunts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital - Washington
- St. John`s Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brunts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Brunts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Brunts practice?
Dr. John Brunts practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ballwin, MO and Washington, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Brunts, Dr. Deshawn Brunts, Dr. Jan Brunts, Dr. Hank Brunts, Dr. Shayne Brunts, Dr. Shane Brunts, Dr. Jackie Brunts, Dr. Giovanni Brunts