A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brunts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunts graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brunts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Timothy Brunts MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Brunts practice?
- Dr. John Brunts has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Brunts practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MO and Hazelwood, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.