A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brusch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brusch
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Brusch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brusch, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Brusch graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brusch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lynch Brusch MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Brusch practice?
- Dr. John Brusch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brusch practices Infectious Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Infectious Disease Doctors.