Learn more about Dr. John Brusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brusch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brusch, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Brusch graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brusch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lynch Brusch MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Brusch practice?
- Dr. John Brusch has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Brusch practices Infectious Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Everett, MA.
See Cambridge Infectious Disease Doctors.