Learn more about Dr. John Brush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brush is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brush graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Brush has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Brush MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Brush practice?
- Dr. John Brush has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Brush practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.