A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brush is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brush graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brush has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Brush practice?
Dr. John Brush practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Neurology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Cardiologists, and Norfolk Neurologists.