Learn more about Dr. John Brush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brush is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brush
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brush graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Brush has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Brush MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Brush practice?
- Dr. John Brush has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brush practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.