A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brust, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brust graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brust has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C M Brust MD is a male Neurologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Brust practice?
- Dr. John Brust has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Brust practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.