A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bruun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bruun, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruun graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Bruun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Bruun MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Bruun practice?
- Dr. John Bruun has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bruun practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.