A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bruun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruun
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bruun, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruun graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Bruun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Bruun MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Bruun practice?
- Dr. John Bruun has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bruun practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.