A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bry
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bry, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bry graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D.L. Bry FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bry practice?
- Dr. John Bry has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Bry practices Vascular Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Alameda, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.