Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bry
Dr. John Bry, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Walnut Creek, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Bry is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center and Alameda Hospital. Dr. Bry has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bry has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...