A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bry, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bry graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D.L. Bry FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bry practice?
- Dr. John Bry has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Bry practices Vascular Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Alameda, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.