Learn more about Dr. John Buatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Buatti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Buatti, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Buatti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Buatti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Great River Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buatti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Buatti practice?
Dr. John Buatti practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and West Burlington, IA.
See Iowa City Internists, Iowa City Oncologists, Iowa City Radiation Oncologists, and Iowa City Surgeons.