A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Buatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Buatti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Buatti, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Buatti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Buatti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Great River Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buatti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Buatti practice?
Dr. John Buatti practices Radiation Oncology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and West Burlington, IA.
See Iowa City Oncologists.