A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Buchlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Buchlis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchlis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Buchlis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Buchlis, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchlis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchlis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Georgiou Buchlis MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Buchlis practice?
- Dr. John Buchlis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Buchlis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.