A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Buchlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Buchlis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Buchlis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchlis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchlis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Georgiou Buchlis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Buchlis practice?
- Dr. John Buchlis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Buchlis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Endocrinologists.