A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckingham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Buckingham Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckingham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Buckingham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
- Keokuk Countyhealth Center
- Keokuk County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Buckingham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Buckingham practice?
- Dr. John Buckingham has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Buckingham practices Family Medicine near Cresco, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sigourney, IA.
See Cresco Primary Care Doctors.