Dr. John Buday MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 7th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Buday has not been very positive. My mother is very ill, yet he refuses to talk to or at me, he will not listen to what I have to say about things that are going on and I live with her. He is very short and made me feel as if he didn't have time for our "pettiness". Will not return to see him ever again.

July 17th, 2014
Professional and competent
I've seen Dr. Buday for 5 years. He is always professional. He doesn't need to be my friend, but my physician. In that role, he has always been reliable and willing to listen and make adjustments. I did need to call on him after hours once; and, while it was obviously not preferred, he was willing and able to help in that context as well.

May 31st, 2014
Would never return. Once was enough.
He was rude. I did not care for him. I would not recommend him to a family member. I wish I could submit a rate of zero. I am a retired nurse. I was appalled at his behavior. He is strange, and unpredictable.

June 12th, 2012
Dr. Buddy has been my doctor for 7 years. I feel very comfortable with him and I trust his expertise fully!

September 23rd, 2011
Didn't listen to our concerns
I would say Dr. Buday did not take our concerns seriously. My mil saw Dr. Buday for about 10 months? in 2010. We kept saying we were worried about her walking gait and her forgetfulness. Dr. Buday put her on 10mg Aricept and insisted that she had memory loss but not Alzheimers. We kept asking if she needed further testing and all he kept doing was the mini-mental test. We went to another neurologist in early 2011 and he ordered tests! Turns out mil had peripheral neuropathy in her feet, Bruins ataxia, 50% clogged carotid stenosis, and progressive dementia. We were glad to get the correct diagnosis.