Dr. John Buek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Buek?

March 26th, 2015

Nice Doctor, Not Right for My Condition

For endometriosis, it is very important to find one of the handful of doctors in the US who truly knows how to treat this disease. Dr. Buek, as most gynecologists, is not one of them. Gynos are trained to misunderstand this disease, which leads to the wrong treatment and continued suffering. You don't need to suffer and the answer is not a hysterectomy. Hysterectomies do not cure the condition. Please do your research (There are educational support groups on Facebook and elsewhere that are great), or you will end up jumping from doctor to doctor, or worse have your organs removed without solving your problem. Otherwise, Dr. Buek was a very nice and attentive doctor who would serve patients well for regular visits. Contacting this office is something they need to work on badly.

October 2nd, 2013

Great surgeon and caring doctor

Dr. Buek performed my hysterectomy in 2009. After suffering with painful endometriosis since I was 10 and then fibroids for the past several years, the surgery has changed my life! After feeling rushed to surgery by my first gyn, then errors made in ultrasounds, I found Dr. Buek because of his expertise in endometriosis. He calmly sorted through the testing, explained everything clearly and objectively (without ever talking down to me), and left the decision to me. Knowing I was in capable hands relieved so much of my anxiety (after reading so many horrible stories on the internet). I see him every year for my annual. ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC DOCTOR who gave me my life back - I am finally pain free.

June 3rd, 2010

A few of these questions are based on "wait time" .... I don;t care about wait time as long as it is great care.And Dr. Buek is top notch.As a phsycian myself, I put myself back in residency mode.... can Ilook up to this doctor?Good doctors are easy to pick out, but hard to fine.My best recommendation goes out for Dr. Buek.

October 13th, 2017