A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Buhac is Good. Dr. Buhac has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Buhac, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhac graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buhac has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buhac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Buhac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John I. Buhac practice?
Dr. John Buhac practices Gastroenterology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Albany Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Buhac, Dr. Deshawn Buhac, Dr. Jan Buhac, Dr. Hank Buhac, Dr. Shayne Buhac, Dr. Shane Buhac, Dr. Jackie Buhac, Dr. Giovanni Buhac