A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bukaty, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukaty graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bukaty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Logan County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bukaty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bukaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Bukaty practice?
Dr. John Bukaty practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS and Herington, KS.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bukaty, Dr. Evan Bukaty, Dr. Giovanni Bukaty, Dr. Hank Bukaty, Dr. Hans Bukaty, Dr. Ian Bukaty, Dr. Ivan Bukaty, Dr. Jack Bukaty