A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bullinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bullinga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullinga
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bullinga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bullinga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullinga graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bullinga has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Bullinga MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Bullinga practice?
- Dr. John Bullinga has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bullinga practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.