A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bullinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bullinga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bullinga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullinga graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bullinga has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Bullinga MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Bullinga practice?
- Dr. John Bullinga has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Bullinga practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.