A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bullinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bullinga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullinga
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bullinga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bullinga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullinga graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bullinga has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Bullinga MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Bullinga practice?
- Dr. John Bullinga has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bullinga practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.