A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bullock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bullock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bullock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullock graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bullock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Bullock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bullock practice?
- Dr. John Bullock has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bullock practices Family Medicine near Sumrall, MS.
See Sumrall Family Physicians.