A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Bundren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Bundren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Bundren, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bundren graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bundren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bundren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J C. Bundren practice?
Dr. J Bundren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.