A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burbidge, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burbidge graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burbidge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Providence Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burbidge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Burbidge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Burbidge practice?
Dr. John Burbidge practices Family Medicine near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Groesbeck, TX and Mc Gregor, TX.
See Woodway Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Burbidge, Dr. Deshawn Burbidge, Dr. Jan Burbidge, Dr. Hank Burbidge, Dr. Shayne Burbidge, Dr. Shane Burbidge, Dr. Jackie Burbidge, Dr. Giovanni Burbidge