A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burdakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burdakin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdakin
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burdakin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdakin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burdakin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Burdakin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Burdakin practice?
- Dr. John Burdakin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Burdakin practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Usaf Academy, CO.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Oncologists.