A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burgardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burgardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burgardt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgardt graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Burgardt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Burgardt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Burgardt practice?
- Dr. John Burgardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Burgardt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.