A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burgess is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burgess, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Burgess MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John D. Burgess practice?
- Dr. John Burgess has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Burgess practices Psychiatry near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Port Chester Psychiatrists.