A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burgess is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgess
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burgess Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burgess, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Burgess MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John D. Burgess practice?
- Dr. John Burgess has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Burgess practices Psychiatry near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Port Chester Psychiatrists.