A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Burk MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Burk practice?
- Dr. John Burk has 1 office location.
Dr. John Burk practices Dermatology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Dermatologists.