Dr. John Mallory Burks MD and FACC is male, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burks, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pacemaker Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Muncy Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Burks practice?
Dr. John Burks practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey Shore, PA and Lock Haven, PA.
See Williamsport Internists and Williamsport Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Burks, Dr. Evan Burks, Dr. Giovanni Burks, Dr. Hank Burks, Dr. Hans Burks, Dr. Ian Burks, Dr. Ivan Burks, Dr. Jack Burks