A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burks
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burks, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Burks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Burks FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Burks practice?
- Dr. John Burks has 1 office location.
Dr. John Burks practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Internists and Williamsport Cardiologists.