Learn more about Dr. John Burks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burks
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burks, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burks graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Burks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Burks FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Burks practice?
- Dr. John Burks has 1 office location.
Dr. John Burks practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Internists and Williamsport Cardiologists.