Dr. J Burkus Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. J Burkus?

Butcher

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Changed my life due to his mistake, which he never admitted. AVOID!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Aug. 2015 . Dr Burkus is the most skilled physician in Orthopedic Surgery I've had experience with. He has performed two surgeries for my back, one in 2000 which helped me for 15 years to keep my mobility. The recent surgery, a fusion with cage, went exceedingly well. I am still in recovery since May of 2015, am progressing very well, expecting great results. I will follow directions to aid progress, which is essential. I refer anyone considering back surgery to have a consultation with him. Very trustworthy and highly skilled.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Great experience so far. I am in the recovery stage now on week two and doing good. Surgery went great, as expected.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

This man spent exactly 1 minutes 47 seconds with me and told me there was nothing wrong with me...he dismissed me when I told him I had pain and numbness.

Bad service

Posted on June 30th, 2012

Do not go to this doctor. He is good at what he does, but there office rules are not clearly stated. If you make one mistake and do something they don't like you will be bared from seeing this doctor. If you are in a bad spot in life do not look for caring people here. They see you only as a number not a person. Plus they will speak down to you as if your a lower being.

Dr. Burkus is the best!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Dr. John Kenneth Burkus performed surgery on my lower back over five years ago and it was a total success. It changed my life from thinking about my pain all day to being able to do all my activities without pain. I have recommended Dr. Burkus to many of my friends and acquaintances over the years and I have nothing but good things to say about him and the people in his office.

Posted on October 20th, 2017