Dr. John Burney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Burney?

October 30th, 2015

One of the best doctors I have been to in the last 55 years.

December 1st, 2011

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF Dr Burney for more than twelve years.He is gentle patient and compassionate.He never appears rushed. He listens intently and asked appropritate questions. He is concerned not only for the problem you are seeing him for but for any other health concerns. He is also interested in you as a person. Dr Burney has corrected misdiagnosis by other doctors and corrected medications, but never critisized another doctor. Dr Burney is a excellent doctor and a wonderful human being.

March 15th, 2011

Great doctor

I am a pretty tough critic of doctors as I have worked with many throughout my 12 year nursing career. Dr. Burney is not one of those doctors that thinks he is on a pedestal. He is very easy to talk to and talks to you in a way that you can understand. I know this because I have not only seen Dr. Burney as a patient but have also taken several of my family members to see him. One of them was my husbands 90 year old grandmother. He was so sweet with her. His diagnosiss and treatments have always been right for all of us. I was also VERY impressed with his Nurse Practitioner /PA (I cant remember her name). I have recommended Dr. Burney to many friends and have never heard anything negative from them either.

October 20th, 2009

Oh yes dr. Burney all in my head.... I will remember this as I struggle through cancer treatment, maybe the cancer treatment is only a placebo effect as well.

October 12th, 2017