A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burroughs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burroughs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Burroughs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burroughs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan