A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burroughs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burroughs
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burroughs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burroughs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burroughs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Burroughs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. John Burroughs has 1 office location.
Dr. John Burroughs practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.