A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burroughs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burroughs
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burroughs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burroughs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burroughs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Burroughs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. John Burroughs has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Burroughs practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO and Canon City, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.