A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burroughs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burroughs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burroughs
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burroughs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burroughs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burroughs graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burroughs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Burroughs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Burroughs practice?
- Dr. John Burroughs has 1 office location.
Dr. John Burroughs practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.