Dr. John Burroughs Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Burroughs?

August 26th, 2016

Excellent caring care for multiple procedures.

I have had multiple cosmetic procedures with Dr. Burroughs and his staff. They were so knowledgeable and helpful that I felt comfortable going from Fractura and Forma for skin tightening for my neck and face, to ThermiVia, for post menopausal vaginal symptoms,such as dryness. The ThermiVia has made a huge difference in my vaginal health. I have gotten many compliments on generally looking more youthful and healthy! Many thanks to Dr. Burroughs and his wonderful staff- especially Megan and Mychelle, who performed most of the procedures.

February 3rd, 2015

A pleasant experience to see a doc that takes time to discuss opthamology issues with you!

October 28th, 2013

Highly Talented and Caring Doctor

My mother is 87 years old and was having trouble reading. Her eyelids had lost tension, causing her eyelashes to roll inside her eye socket next to her eyeball and this irritated her eyes to extent that she could not keep them open, Dr Burroughs identified the problem quickly and scheduled surgery promptly. He was very gentle and caring with my mom. The surgery was a total success and now my mom is reading prolifically again. I am grateful to Dr. Burroughs for improving my mom's quality of life. He took time answer our questions and that really reduced our anxiety about having the surgery,

August 13th, 2013

Able to look spectacular again

Dr. Burroughs, a very kind and considerate physician who is capable and willing to take on mistakes that another physician caused comes highly recommended. I had nerve damage on my forehead and Dr. Burroughs balanced both eyelids as well as forehead after a botched, very expensive face lift. Dr. Burroughs enlightened me about less expensive, non-operative procedures. I appreciated his honest and integrity about what he could do without further surgical damage and that impressed me. He does what is best for the patient, not his pocketbook.

April 25th, 2013

Dr. John Burroughs is an excellent Eye Doctor/Surgeon.

November 15th, 2012

I would recommend Dr Bourroughs to anyone. He was caring and professional and I'm happy with my results.

October 31st, 2012

Extermely caring physician. Could not have been more pleased with his work. Excellent follow-up and after care. Would highly recommend

October 19th, 2017