Dr. John Burton MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Gainesville, FL

• Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2016
Dr. Burton and his staff are fully engaged in providing great care. He is engaged and genuine.

August 26th, 2016
Dr. Burton has been my personal physician for a couple of decades and never failed to give me the most informative treatment. His friendly manner and exceptional ability to link diagnostic in a coherent profile are particularly appreciated.

April 8th, 2016
Dr. Burton is a great physician
Dr. Burton has been my physician since 1998. He has always been caring, insightful and correct in his diagnoses. Both my husband and I have had serious illnesses and surgeries. Dr. Burton has been on top of the situations giving great referrals where necessary. We trust him with our lives quite literally.

April 8th, 2016
This is a wonderful practice. I have been a part of th I s practice for over 10years. I have no regrets for being a part of this practice.

March 31st, 2016
Excellent Internal Medicine Provider
With a scientific mind but the grace of a best friend, John Burton has served as my personal physician. Always thorough, always kind, and always with a gentle sense of humor, he has been instrumental in my wellness and confidence.

February 19th, 2016
I've used Dr. Burton for many years as my primary physician. I find him to be attentive, easy to talk to, and willing to spend the time needed to cover my concerns. My impression is that he works diligently to keep current with new research and treatments. I am able to leave messages with his nurse when I need to get a prescription refilled or have concern. Best of all, Dr. Burton gives you his email address so you can write to him with a question and often avoid having to come in for a visit.

February 1st, 2016
Like family
I have been a patient of Dr. Burton's for 18 years. Many things have changed for both of us over the years. However he has always been friendly, concerned and helpful. He has seen me through many medical problems efficiently. His referrals are to other quality medical professionals. His nurse, Kelly, is always on top of prescription requests and referral appointments. She is friendly and helpful whenever I see her or speak with her. These two have become family to me.

January 20th, 2016
Superb
Dr. Burton and his staff are absolutely superb. It is hard to imagine getting better medical care anywhere else. My family and I are very grateful for the superb care that Dr. Burton and his staff have provided to us over the years.

November 29th, 2015
Dr. Burton has been my Primary Care Physician for approximately ten years. He is thoughtful, courteous, listens when I have something I need to discuss with him., pleasant, and I trust him with my medical care and advice. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any member of my family or a friend. In my opinion, he is a credit to the medical profession. The office is clean and comfortable, the staff is courteous and pleasant, and I usually have a very short wait - - - - maybe five to ten minutes.

November 18th, 2015
A fine doctor
I've been going to John Burton for probably eight years now. I like about him that he asks me what's on my mind and let's me finish my woes before beginning his repsponse. He expalins things thoroughly and clerly. I've never had a wrong diagnosis from him and his recommendations have been non-aggressive and effective. I like it that we are on a first-name basis. And he uses e-mail!

May 29th, 2012
Dr. Burton and Staff
I have been going to Dr. Burton for about 3 years and I feel so fortunate to have found such a great doctor and staff. I always leave from my appointments feeling encouraged and happy with results. Dr. Burton is by far a rare gem in this hurry up world we live in. I love his staff they are always willing to help and assist with whatever concerns you bring up. Overall I love coming to my appointments because they were instrumental in getting to where I needed to be with my general health and I appreciate them.

March 19th, 2017