Dr. John Burton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Burton?

Great experience

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Posted on December 18th, 2016

Dr. Burton and his staff are fully engaged in providing great care. He is engaged and genuine.

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Dr. Burton has been my personal physician for a couple of decades and never failed to give me the most informative treatment. His friendly manner and exceptional ability to link diagnostic in a coherent profile are particularly appreciated.

Dr. Burton is a great physician

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Dr. Burton has been my physician since 1998. He has always been caring, insightful and correct in his diagnoses. Both my husband and I have had serious illnesses and surgeries. Dr. Burton has been on top of the situations giving great referrals where necessary. We trust him with our lives quite literally.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

This is a wonderful practice. I have been a part of th I s practice for over 10years. I have no regrets for being a part of this practice.

Excellent Internal Medicine Provider

Posted on March 31st, 2016

With a scientific mind but the grace of a best friend, John Burton has served as my personal physician. Always thorough, always kind, and always with a gentle sense of humor, he has been instrumental in my wellness and confidence.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I've used Dr. Burton for many years as my primary physician. I find him to be attentive, easy to talk to, and willing to spend the time needed to cover my concerns. My impression is that he works diligently to keep current with new research and treatments. I am able to leave messages with his nurse when I need to get a prescription refilled or have concern. Best of all, Dr. Burton gives you his email address so you can write to him with a question and often avoid having to come in for a visit.

Like family

Posted on February 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Burton's for 18 years. Many things have changed for both of us over the years. However he has always been friendly, concerned and helpful. He has seen me through many medical problems efficiently. His referrals are to other quality medical professionals. His nurse, Kelly, is always on top of prescription requests and referral appointments. She is friendly and helpful whenever I see her or speak with her. These two have become family to me.

Superb

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr. Burton and his staff are absolutely superb. It is hard to imagine getting better medical care anywhere else. My family and I are very grateful for the superb care that Dr. Burton and his staff have provided to us over the years.

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Dr. Burton has been my Primary Care Physician for approximately ten years. He is thoughtful, courteous, listens when I have something I need to discuss with him., pleasant, and I trust him with my medical care and advice. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any member of my family or a friend. In my opinion, he is a credit to the medical profession. The office is clean and comfortable, the staff is courteous and pleasant, and I usually have a very short wait - - - - maybe five to ten minutes.

A fine doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I've been going to John Burton for probably eight years now. I like about him that he asks me what's on my mind and let's me finish my woes before beginning his repsponse. He expalins things thoroughly and clerly. I've never had a wrong diagnosis from him and his recommendations have been non-aggressive and effective. I like it that we are on a first-name basis. And he uses e-mail!

Dr. Burton and Staff

Posted on May 29th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Burton for about 3 years and I feel so fortunate to have found such a great doctor and staff. I always leave from my appointments feeling encouraged and happy with results. Dr. Burton is by far a rare gem in this hurry up world we live in. I love his staff they are always willing to help and assist with whatever concerns you bring up. Overall I love coming to my appointments because they were instrumental in getting to where I needed to be with my general health and I appreciate them.