A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Butchart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Butchart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butchart
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butchart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Butchart, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butchart graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Butchart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chalmers Butchart MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Butchart practice?
- Dr. John Butchart has 1 office location.
Dr. John Butchart practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.