Learn more about Dr. John Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Butler, John A. Butler, MD is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Butler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Butler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Butler MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Butler practice?
- Dr. John Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. John Butler practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Pulmonologists.