A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Butler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Butler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Butler MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Butler practice?
- Dr. John Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. John Butler practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Pulmonologists.