A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Butler is Good. Dr. Butler has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Butler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Butler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Butler practice?
Dr. John Butler practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL and Belvidere, IL.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Butler, Dr. Deshawn Butler, Dr. Jan Butler, Dr. Hank Butler, Dr. Shayne Butler, Dr. Shane Butler, Dr. Jackie Butler, Dr. Giovanni Butler