A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alexander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Alexander MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Alexander practice?
- Dr. John Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Alexander practices Pain Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Neurologists.