Dr. John Alexander Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Alexander Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Alexander Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2013

I appreciate his having helped me.

March 21st, 2013

Dr. Alexander has a very "God Like Complex" I am sure he is very good as a Doctor? This Doctor has no respect or empathy for his patients and borders on Descrimination. For the Fellow Residents of Dallas County I feel he should be removed for "Our" hospital Parkland. This Doctor seems to pick and choose on treatment depending on the race etc.. of the patients. This is not acceptable to leave some in cronic pain and treat others. This seems like a very evil practice and should never be tolorated!! I hope that if any other patients have experienced this they please come forward A.S.A.P.

Doctor's Response

I do not know who specifically this patient is, or what episode of care is referenced here. I can say, categorically, that I do not pick and choose treatment depending on the race of the patient. I try to treat every patient with respect and empathy during every encounter.

SHOW