Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Doctors

3200 Matlock Rd
Arlington, TX 76015
817-419-1876
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Botched surgical procedure  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

In Nov. 2013, this man attempted to perform a kyphoplasty after I fractured my spine in a fall. He stuck a hole in my spinal cord, leaked spinal fluid, had to do a blood patch and in the process, damaged nerves in my spine. I have been in pain every waking minute for the last 3 yrs. I am dependent on Class 2 narcotics just to tolerate the pain and am facing the implanting of a spinal nerve stimulator. This man is incompetent! He is also unethical, refusing to send my records to another pain dr. He also filed an inaccurate claim with Medicare-Medicare investigated and took some kind of action. . He falsified portions of his operating room notes. Besides not being competent, he is also unethical. Please do not go or let anyone you know go to this person.

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2013

I appreciate his having helped me.

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Alexander has a very "God Like Complex" I am sure he is very good as a Doctor? This Doctor has no respect or empathy for his patients and borders on Descrimination. For the Fellow Residents of Dallas County I feel he should be removed for "Our" hospital Parkland. This Doctor seems to pick and choose on treatment depending on the race etc.. of the patients. This is not acceptable to leave some in cronic pain and treat others. This seems like a very evil practice and should never be tolorated!! I hope that if any other patients have experienced this they please come forward A.S.A.P.