A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. John Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Anderson practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.