A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. John Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Anderson practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.