A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bagwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bagwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagwell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bagwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bagwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagwell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bagwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Claude Bagwell MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Bagwell practice?
- Dr. John Bagwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bagwell practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Raton, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Raton Internists, Raton Hematologists, and Raton Oncologists.