A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bagwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bagwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bagwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagwell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bagwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Claude Bagwell MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Bagwell practice?
- Dr. John Bagwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bagwell practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Raton, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Raton Internists, Raton Hematologists, and Raton Oncologists.