A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cedric Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Baker practice?
- Dr. John Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Baker practices Family Medicine near Newport, ME.
See Newport Family Physicians.