A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Booker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Booker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Booker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Booker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Booker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Booker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Booker practice?
- Dr. John Booker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Booker practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.