A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Booker is Excellent. Dr. Booker has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Booker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Booker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Booker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Booker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Booker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Booker practice?
Dr. John Booker practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Booker, Dr. Deshawn Booker, Dr. Jan Booker, Dr. Hank Booker, Dr. Shayne Booker, Dr. Shane Booker, Dr. Jackie Booker, Dr. Giovanni Booker