Learn more about Dr. John Booker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Booker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Booker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Booker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Booker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Booker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Booker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Booker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Booker practice?
- Dr. John Booker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Booker practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.