A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Boswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Boswell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boswell graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Boswell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Covington Boswell MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Boswell practice?
- Dr. John Boswell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Boswell practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Winfield, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, MS.
See Winfield Internists and Winfield Sleep Medicine Doctors.