A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brooks, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS
- Restorative Care Hospital,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Brooks MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Brooks practice?
- Dr. John Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brooks practices Emergency Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians.